You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
• Stable employment, and an attractive remuneration,
• A dynamic growth and opportunities for inside promotions,
• A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
• Becoming a part of the international Investment Team (already 14 markets and growing).
Maintenance and racks installation specialist will organize and supervise the processes of equipment installation while store openings and refits as well as coordinates the technical development of the equipment in already existing stores in compliance with company’s standards and local requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining contact with suppliers of the equipment, requesting price quotations and evaluating them,
• Performing and supervising the technical tasks related to the development of racks through e.g.:
– controlling the equipment plan,
– calculating the costs of new racks,
– preparing detailed element consignation and ordering the necessary elements,
– carrying out visits to the stores,
– supervising timely delivery of the racks by the suppliers,
– controlling its installation and the quality.
• Supervising maintenance of proper technical conditions in already operating stores (thorough e.g. settling orders with suppliers, calculating costs, work supervision and approval),
• Coordinating orders, deliveries and making sure that the costs are consistent with the budget,
• Supervising installation of technical equipment (such as the Internet, connecting the telephone).
If you have:
• Experience in working on similar position,
• Technical qualifications,
• Good knowledge of English – obligatory,
• Familiarity with construction law and construction standards,
• B category driving license (we offer company car),
• Readiness for frequent business trips,
• Experience in retail – would be an advantage,
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in team,
• Being oriented to goal,
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
JOIN THE PEPCO TEAM!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH!
More information: www.pepco.at
Location of Head office: Vienna