You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
• Stable employment, an indefinite employment contract for fulltime job,
• An attractive remuneration,
• A dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
• A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
• Working with best in class agency partners,
• Becoming a part of the international Marketing Team (already 13 markets and growing).
Marketing Specialist will coordinate the implementation of the brand strategy at local level, consistent with the brand values as well as will follow the promotional calendar and manage the communication channels with the end customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing an effective communications program which is consistent with overall brand strategy and regional marketing calendar,
- Co-ordinating , implementing & evaluating tactical marketing activity to boost the sales on regional level,
- Implementing promotional calendar together with its evaluation of effectiveness,
- Supervising new store openings and adaptation of POSM,
- Working with marketing agency to: develop brand image, build campaigns in all relevant touchpoints, foremost, make adaptation of promotional leaflets and digital activities,
- Ensuring that online communication channels (e.g. website, social media) are used effectively, drive loyalty and affection of current consumers and attract new ones,
- Day to day management of marketing budget,
- In cooperation with the Head Office supporting CSR strategy, crisis management & media relations.
If you have at least:
• 3 years of experience in working on similar position,
• Advanced knowledge of English – obligatory,
• Experience in retail (textile, commercial industry) – would be as advantage,
• Knowledge of advertising industry, consumer promotions regulations, personal data protection regulations, consumer promotions tools & processes, design and print techniques,
• Very good communication skills and client orientation,
• Ability to solve problems,
• Ability to make decisions, work in team and negotiate.
JOIN THE PEPCO TEAM!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH!
More information: www.pepco.at
Location of Head office: Vienna