You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
• Stable employment, an indefinite employment contract for fulltime job,
• An attractive remuneration,
• A dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
• A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Planning stock-taking procedures in the ascribed stores to ensure the internal procedures are complied with;
• Supporting Store Managers in the process of preparing for the stock-taking procedure in order to enable the stock-taking procedure and obtain a reliable result;
• Carrying out the stock-taking procedure to provide information on the actual stock and to evaluate losses;
• Contributing the optimization of company operations by reporting needs and ideas, as well as by participating in projects
If you have at least:
• 1-3 years of experience in working on similar positions,
• Experience in retail (textile),
• Knowledge of Position system
• Very good communication skills and client orientation,
• Fluent knowledge in German language (mandatory),
• Advanced knowledge of English (mandatory),
• B category driving license (we offer usage of a Company car),
• Readiness for frequent business trips
JOIN THE PEPCO TEAM!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH!
More information: www.pepco.at
Location of Head office: Vienna