You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
• Stable employment, and an attractive remuneration,
• A dynamic growth and opportunities for inside promotions,
• A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience.
• Becoming a part of the international Investment Team (already 14 markets and growing).
Technical Project Manager will organize and supervise processes of adaptation, reconstruction and furnishing of the PEPCO premises within budgetary limits and in accordance with regulations of the construction law, construction standards and company standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Participating in projects aimed at adaptation of premises to company’s standards which will include activities like e.g.:
- preparing technical reports from premises,
- settling the costs of design works.
- Visiting the premises to evaluate their technical condition.
- Responsibility for obtaining necessary administrative approvals for commencing construction works and opening stores
- Accepting premises from landlords and verifying their compliance with the lease agreement
- Coordinating the process of adaptation of PEPCO premises by supervising the correct performance of construction and repair works done by contractors through:
- Preparing schedules of construction and repair works,
- Supervising the contractors‘ work on sites,
- Preparing technical and project documentation,
- Verifying budget against the performed construction works,
- Accepting the completed construction and repair works.
If you have:
- 3 years of experience in working on similar position,
- Technical education,
- Very good knowledge of English – obligatory,
- Experience in retail (textile, commercial industry) – would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of construction law and construction standards
- B category driving license (we offer company car),
- Readiness for frequent business trips,
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in team,
- Being oriented to goal,
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
JOIN THE PEPCO TEAM!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH!
More information: www.pepco.at
Location of Head office: Vienna