- Mein Geschäft: Wähle deine Fililale
Position is located in Vienna.
You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- Stable employment, an indefinite employment contract for a fulltime position,
- An attractive remuneration,
- Home office possibility,
- A dynamic growth, an impressive training system and opportunities for inside promotions,
- A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work ambience,
- Working with best in class agency partners,
- Becoming a part of the international Marketing Team,
- Employee discount
Marketing Assistant will support Marketing Department in implementation of central and local trade activities in Austria (leaflets and POSM adaptation, cooperation with shopping malls and existing Pepco stores, new Pepco stores openings) as well as in other ongoing administrational matters. Position is located in Vienna.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adaptation of the PEPCO brochure based on the promotional calendar (at least 30 leaflets per year as well as display materials),
- Coordinating and implementing the opening event in cooperation with an agency, stores and shopping malls in order to achieve the performance indicators and the observance of the opening calendar,
- Coordinating production and delivery of all marketing materials prior opening,
- Adaptation of POSM based on the promotional calendar and manual,
- Delivery to stores all necessary marketing materials,
- Supports Local HR department in EB dev. Accordingly to given process,
- Ensures that online communication channels ( e.g. website, social media, newsletter) are used effectively,
- Communicates promotional calendar and other promo information to the Local Team,
- Evaluates and analyses in terms of costs all local promotional activities.
If you have:
- Advanced knowledge of German – obligatory,
- Fluent knowledge of English – obligatory
- Relevant experience or education in marketing
OR 1-3 years of experience working in similar positions
- Experience in retail (textile, commercial industry) – would be an advantage,
- Very good communication skills and client orientation,
- Ability to solve problems,
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team
Für die Position als Marketing Assistent (m/w/d) bieten wir Ihnen ein überkollektivvertragliches monatliches Bruttogehalt ab 2.300 EUR für 38,5 Stunden/Woche (Kollektivvertrag für Handelsangestellte 2.041,00 EUR); eine Überzahlung ist je nach konkreter Qualifikation und Erfahrung möglich.